Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How Do I Get My Ex Boyfriend Back in 3 Simple Steps

I've tried everything and nothing works. I seem to be pushing him further away. Is there a way to fix a breakup that isn't painful. How do I get my ex boyfriend back in three simple steps?

I am serious about saving my relationship. He is worth it to me! I have tried calling him all the time, writing him emails and text messages. I've left messages telling him how sorry I am or tried to make him feel sorry for me. Obviously this isn't working. It's pushing him away.

I need a new approach, one that will be simple. I began by breaking off all contact with him for a while. While not in contact with him, I focused on improving my own personal life. I began by getting a makeover and then I started working on some of my bad or annoying habits.

Then I came up with a logical plan of action to win him back. It would include becoming friends again and gaining his trust and appreciation.

After a while I began to make contact with him. I became his friend. He began to take notice of the changes in me and started to become interested again. I casually brought up good things from our past relationship and how good things were in the beginning.

I asked him to meet me for a talk. I chose a time when we could both talk out our problems. I explained that I wasn't looking to bring blame into the conversation; I just wanted to talk openly and objectively about our issues.

As we became friends again, I gradually gained his trust and respect. I was open and honest about my feelings. He began to see me as a partner again.

Now I know the answer to the question: How do I get my ex boyfriend back in three simple steps?

For more steps that will show you how to get your ex boyfriend back go to http://www.squidoo.com/howtogetanex-back.



Original Article Source:
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-Do-I-Get-My-Ex-Boyfriend-Back-in-3-Simple-Steps&id=1971930

No comments:

Post a Comment