Sunday, February 15, 2009

How to Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back - One Step at a Time

After a breakup, you might feel the love you once felt has slipped away. The only feeling you seem to have is anger. When my boyfriend and I broke up, I knew I cared for him, just not how much. Once that anger cooled off, I was lost without him. I wanted him back in my life. I decided to get as much guidance as I could on how to make my ex boyfriend want me back.

I asked friends who told me to call him and ask him if he would try the relationship again. I did call him, more than once in fact, and it seemed to make the situation worse. He needed space and I wasn't giving him any.

Another acquaintance suggested I keep my distance from him for at least a week or so. She knew I was panicking and fearing that if I didn't make contact with him regularly I'd lose him. I took it one day at a time. I didn't want to appear desperate or needy. I didn't beg or apologize.

The same was true of his friends and family. I stayed away from them as well, even though I wanted to get their input on how to talk to him.

I was advised to make a plan and to think everything through. Every action I take and say effects my chances of getting him back. Keep a clear head. I had to stop thinking about how badly I wanted him back and work on ways to communicate that will help get him to come back in the future.

Another thing I was advised was to create a new me. In other words, I needed to make some changes to my appearance and lifestyle. I got a makeover and began working out. I found a better job and took on more responsibility.

All these tips helped me learn how to make my ex boyfriend want me back.

After some time and from constantly thinking about the situation your thoughts will be clear and you will be able to make the changes needed to get him back. You will find the right steps to take to make your ex boyfriend want you back. For more great tips go to http://www.squidoo.com/howtogetanex-back



Original Article Source:
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Make-Your-Ex-Boyfriend-Want-You-Back---One-Step-at-a-Time&id=1972091

No comments:

Post a Comment